Career Opportunities in the Energy Industry
At NiSource, you’ll be energized by the challenge of our dynamic industry. We offer powerful opportunities that allow you to make important contributions and maximize your potential.
We're committed to being the premier regulated energy company in North America. And, that takes talented, skilled and hard-working people who are willing to share their ideas and are committed to getting things done.
As a member of our team, you’ll thrive in a culture that respects individuality, rewards performance and provides the tools that you need to build a career you can point to with pride.
Follow the links below to explore the possibilities of your high-energy NiSource career.
- Skilled Trades: Roles including Pipeline/Compressor Mechanic, Field/Utility Technician,
Line Worker, Automation/Controls Mechanic, Station Operator, Heavy
Equipment Operator and more.
- Professional: Positions in Accounting & Finance, Internal Audit, Human
Resources, Communications, Environmental Safety and Sustainability,
Supply Chain, Legal, Information Technology and more.
- Technical: Opportunities including Engineering and Information Technology.
- Customer Support & Administrative: Jobs like Customer Service Representative, Operations Coordinator and Administrative Assistant.
- Campus: Internship Programs and positions for New Graduates.
Careers Filled with Possibility
When you launch a career with NiSource, the possibilities are virtually endless. With headquarters in Merrillville, Indiana, and subsidiaries across several states, you can move from one company to another, one state to another and even one discipline to another.